Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I RESERVE AN APPOINTMENT
Bookings are self-serviced and can be made here through the TREATMENTS link menu or amareaesthetics.janeapp.com
WHAT SHOULD I RESERVE FOR MY FIRST TREATMENT?
I highly suggest reserving a consultation! A verbal concern will never equate to me providing a proper solution.
We need to visually assess the skin (in person or virtual), review your emdical history, acclimate to your skin's biochemistry, manage your expectations, lifestyle habits and budget.
WHAT SHOULD I BOOK FOR MY NEXT TREATMENT?
I highly suggest resrving your next appointment upon completion of every appointment. However, I understand this is not always feasible.
Booking reminders are also sent after your appointments. As a rule of themb book the last treatment you had if it aligns with your goals or choose a custom facial.
Either way, I always decide what's appropriate during treatment based on your skin needs and downtime.
WHAT IF I WANT A FACIAL MY FIRST TIME?
By all means!
I am more than happy to provide a facial for you.
Please review the facial details to see which appropriately addresses your needs:
Some treatments require "priming" and can not be done on your first treatment.
WHAT IS "PRIMING"?
This refers to a 2-12 week period prior to a particular treatment. A well-planned and executed routine will enhance any treatment outcome. The two major goals are thinning of the stratum corneum (top layer of dead skin) and reducing risks like post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
This is vital in training your cells and inflammatory processes to be less reactive, sedated, calm and better respond to treatment.
It also shows me yourr level of commitment, compliance, understanding, and tolerance your treatment plan. (i.e. lifestyle, sunblock, only using prescribed products.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY APPOINTMENT OR I NEED TO CANCEL MY APPOINTMENT TODAY. WHAT DO I DO?
Please login to our self service booking portal and appointment adjustments can be made there. Please note the 24-hr cancellation policy here: www.amareaesthetics.com/policies
Last minute requests or cancellations? A waitlist is also available in the order received!
NO social media dms, send an email to email@example.com
IM HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR WEBSITE, HELP?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE CAN I FIND PRICING?
Pricing can be found on the booking page, and some treatments vary:
I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN A WHILE, I WOULD LIKE TO REVAMP MY ROUTINE?
Please book a custom facial!
If you are a current or previous client, please send an email (no DMs or texts) with:
Your First and Last Name
Current Routine AM/PM
Pictures (Front, both sides) in natural lighting
New? Please book a consultation. Medical advice can not be given via the internet or without proper protocol.
CAN I CALL? HOW DO I REACH YOU?
Due to high call volume, please send an email to email@example.com, or leave a voicemail when calling. No Dms. No text messages.
Include your First and Last name, subject, and last visit.
Please note all treatment sales are due at the time of service. In addition, please read over our cancellation policy in the Policy Section for further information regarding late cancellations, no-shows and applicable fees. Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice.
DO YOU TAKE WALK-INS?
Our clinic is by appointment only and we do not take walk-ins. When booking online, we require all new prospective clients to complete their treatment booking and new client forms prior to their appointment.
Per our booking policy for new clients, a one-time deposit is required in the amount of $50 or half the booking cost of treatment.This is non-refundable, however, the deposit can be applied to future treatments or products.
CAN I PICK UP PRODUCT?
Yes! You can order online or send an email with a request. In-store only products are avaible as well!
Include your name and product requests.
WHAT IS YOUR APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION POLICY?
Your appointments are very important to us. They are reserved especially for you! We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24-hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling of appointments.
Please understand that when you forget, cancel, or change your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waitlist miss the opportunity to receive services.
Due to the high volume of consultations/appointments, we require a credit card on file to hold your appointment. In the event, you are not able to attend your appointment for any reason, and a 24-hour notice is not feasible, a fee will be applied in the amount of $50.00. Services greater than $100 will be charged 50% of the treatment cost. With consecutive no-shows, we reserve the right to require prepayment for treatments to hold an appointment, or apply the full treatment cost for future cancellations or no-shows, and/or refuse service. Treatments purchased are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
Treatments purchased are due at the time of service.
Pre-Paid Services – Cancellations/No-shows:
In the event, you are coming to the clinic on a pre-paid/gift card and fail to give a 24-hour notice or you miss your appointment, you will lose the promotional service visit. You will be billed for the missed appointment. Missed or no-show appointments are those for which we do not receive a cancellation notification 24 hrs in advance. Rescheduling of appointments is subject to availability. We apologize for any inconvenience.
IS THERE A REQUIREMENT WHEN PARTNERING WITH YOU FOR TREATMENT?
YES. Treatments are a two way relationship and I reserve the right to decline service. Whether it be for noncompliance, beyond my scope of practice or poor behavior.
I require all clients to agree to:
-Making the appropriate home care adjustments every two-twelve weeks
- You understand part of the healing process goes through a normal reactive stage that may include but not limited to (peeling, burning, itching, redness, flaking).Each time we strengthen your home care, we run the risk of drying and irritating your skin, so push through but please communicate extreme cases.
-You will not use any other products that have not been approved by my skincare professional while I am on your customized treatment plan
-You will not change the routine given to you without notifying or consulting
-You will not wait till you run out of product while working with me. When you stop using products (or run out) acnecan start forming inside the pores and you will see it about a month later. Or new pigmentation may surface (melasma etc)
-You will not have other skin care treatments while being treated at Amare Aesthetics, unless discussed.
-You will inform me of any medications/drugs that you start taking while working with Amare Aesthetics.
- You will use sunscreen every morning, regardless of whether or not you will be going outside. The sunscreen will help to keep your skin nourished and protected.
-You will not tan, get sunburned, wind burned or pick the skin while being treated (You will not be able to use your active products; and we will not be able to do treatments on you.)
-You will inform your skincare professional if you elect to do any laser treatments or waxing for hair removal
-(For women) You will inform us if you get pregnant.
-If we are unable to improve the condition of your skin due to factors beyond our control, but within yours, we reserve the right to decline treatments. (That is, if you are not following our instructions pertaining to home care, doing your home care, lifestyle issues, etc.)
DO YOU OFFER RETURNS?
We offer a returns and refunds on items purchased on our website for the following three reasons only. **Please note: samples, shipping charges, and promotional items are NOT eligible for return.
- If there has been a mistake on our part and we sent the incorrect product, or if the product was damaged during shipping, we will be happy to send you a complimentary pre-paid return shipping label as well as a replacement product. All products that are returned to us must be unopened and sent back in their original packaging.
- If you placed an order and wanted to cancel, you must do so immediately before the order is shipped. If the order ships, refund will no longer be possible. The refunded amount will not include credit card processing fees.
- If you experience an adverse reaction, we will refund you if you return the product (Only if the order was shipped to an address in the United States). The product must have 75% remaining. Please email: First and Last name, order number, and uploaded pictures
Additional Information: please read carefully.
- We will not be able to issue returns or refunds for international orders for adverse reactions.
- Store credit and/or even exchanges are not subject to shipping or handling charges.
- In order to be eligible for a refund or replacement, the original packing slip showing the order number from must be included in the return package.
- Coupon codes must be applied at checkout. Partial or full refunds will not be applicable if you forget to apply the code.
- To qualify for a special, you must place an order during the active dates. Returns or partial refunds will not be granted retroactively for orders placed before the special was active.
- In certain instances, we will ship out a replacement product or an exchange prior to receiving the original product back to our warehouse and will include a prepaid shipping label with the replacement. All original items are expected to be returned to our warehouse within 10 days of receiving the return label.
- Orders placed with the shipping address in an International location (outside the United States) are not guaranteed to arrive because of differences in each individual country’s import rules and customs regulations. Because of this, we have a strict no-refund policy for any International orders.